Library Systems Update
We will be upgrading our library systems on October 3rd. This upgrade is expected to last from 6am to 5pm (time window subject to change).
- Website and App
- Staff Systems
- Bring your library card to check out items
- We will be unable to look up your account. If you do not have your physical card, you will be unable to check out items.
- eResource authentication
- You will be unable to log in
- If you are already logged in, you SHOULD still be able to use the eResource.
- Public computer library card log in
- Ask for a guest pass at the front desk
BRING YOUR LIBRARY CARD!
Due to our systems being upgraded, we will not be able to look up your account.
To check out items, you MUST have your library card with you. Note: the app will be down so you will be unable to use that as your library card.
You will have to check out at the front desk. Self checkout will be unavailable and the front self checkout will only be available to pay for printing.